Join the Signal Group team
Develop your skills servicing new technologies with the experienced staff at the largest Customers.
You receive from us:
Fully equipped car
THE INFORMATION CLAUSE CONCERNING JOB CANDIDATES
The administrator of your personal data is Signal Group sp. o.o. sp.k., with its registered office in Poznań (61-441), ul. 28 czerwca 1956 Street, No. 406, registered incorporated under the laws of Poland with registration at Registry Court VIII Commercial Division under No. KRS 327916, NIP: 7822491921, REGON: 301083148.
You can contact us by mail: 28 czerwca 1956r. Street No. 406, 61-441 Poznań; by phone: 61 871 05 70; by e-mail: email@example.com
Kontakt do Inspektora Ochrony Danych: firstname.lastname@example.org,
The purpose of processing your personal data and the legal basis for processing:
Your personal data, the processing of which is necessary to take action before the conclusion of the contract, will be processed by us on the basis of art. 6 par. 1b) of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data of 27 April 2016 (hereinafter referred to as “the Regulation”) for the purpose of current recruitment.
We may process your personal data also on the basis of art. 6 par. 1f) of the Regulation to implement our legally legitimate interests as your possible future employer, i.e. in order to:
- ensure the safety of you and other people staying in monitored places,
- protect your, our and our clients’ property.
Accordingly to art. 6 par. 1a) of the regulation, based on your consent, we will process:
- Your personal details other than those we may request as an employer and which have been communicated to us voluntarily at your initiative, e.g. regarding your passions and interests,
- Your personal data for future recruitment at the Signal Group for the same or other positions
During the recruitment process, we conduct competences and skill tests in order to know the level of your competences in relation to expectations in our company, for this purpose, if you agree (Article 9 paragraph 2 letter a) we can process behavior data about you. We do not disclose these data without your consent.
Information about the recipients of your personal data:
In some situations we have the right to transfer your personal data if it is necessary to perform our duties as an employer. We will only provide data to two groups:
- persons authorized by us, our employees and associates who must have access to the data to perform their duties,
- processing antities we entrust this task to, including: companies operating our information systems,
- companies that provide us with hosting a website through which you send us your CV,
- companies that provide us with the lease of server space,¾ a company that supports our recruitment process – Signal Finance sp. Z o.o.
- Website administrator – Signal Group sp. O.o. sp.k.
- If you agreed to store your CV for future recruitment in the Signal Group, we may transfer your personal data to companies in the group.
The period of storage of your personal data:
Your personal data will be processed by us for the period necessary to carry out recruitment, as well as provided for by applicable law, including in particular the limitation period for all claims that may arise at the recruitment stage.
- You have the right to access your data and rectify them, as well as limit processing.
- You have the right to request deletion of your details, except when their processing is necessary to establish, assert or defend claims by us.
- You have the right to transfer your personal data processed by us on the basis of consent or processed in connection with activities undertaken before the conclusion of the contract, if the processing takes place in an automated manner.
- In the case of personal data processed on the basis of your consent, you have the right to withdraw consent to their processing by us, which does not affect the lawfulness of processing of these data before withdrawal of consent.
- You also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for purposes arising from our legitimate interests.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body (from May 25, 2018, the President of the Office for Data Protection), when you consider that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016.
Voluntary disclosure of personal data:
Providing us with your personal data to the extent required by the Labor Code and to the extent necessary to carry out recruitment is mandatory, and in the remaining scope voluntary. You may not be able to process your application as part of the recruitment process if you do not provide personal information necessary to recruit.
Information regarding the transfer of data to third countries:
We do not transfer your personal data to third countries.