1. General information.
- The Operator of www.signalgroup.pl Website and the administrator of personal data collected through the Website is Signal Group Sp. z o.o. incorporated under the laws of Poland with its registered office at 28 czerwca 1956 Street nr 406, Poznań 61-441 Poland, registered with the Registry Court VIII Commercial Division in Poznań – Nowe Miasto i Wilda in Poznań under number 0000327916, NIP: 782-249-19-21, REGON: 301083148, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, contact to the Data Protection Supervisor – Monika Janaszczyk: email@example.com.
- The Website performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their behavior in the following way:
- By information entered voluntarily in forms.
- By saving cookies in the terminal devices (so-called “cookies”).
- By collecting web server logs by the hosting operator.
2. Information in forms.
- 1. The website collects data, including personal data. This is related to, among others, data processing using application forms.
- 2. Data collected through the Website include in particular:
- for contact details, including first and last name, e-mail address / telephone number (data collected in forms), for data about your website activity, including click analysis,
- device identifier,
- identyfikator urządzenia,
- browser type, domain and language of communication, operating system and settings assigned to it,
- time zone,
- visited websites,
- personal and marketing preferences,
- cookies and pixel tags,
- IP addresses.
- In certain situations, the Website Operator is entitled to provide the above-mentioned data if it is necessary to provide services.
- The data shall be transmitted to two groups:
- persons authorized by the Website Operator, employees and co-workers who must have access to the data to perform their duties,
- processing entities to whom the Service Operator will commission this task, e.g. companies dealing with the operation of ICT systems or providing teleinformation tools to companies providing consulting services.
- The data provided in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, e.g. to carry out the recruitment process for a specific position.
- The data provided in the forms may be provided to entities technically performing certain services – in particular it concerns the transfer of information about the registered domain holder to entities that operate internet domains, payment service websites or other entities with whom the Website Operator cooperates in this respect.
3. Information about cookies.
- Cookies are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User’s end device and are intended for using the Website’s webpages. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
- The entity that places cookies on the Website User’s terminal device and gains access to them is the Website Operator.
- Cookies are collected by the Website Operator via tools such as Google Analytics.
- utmz – permanent type – stores information about where the user came to us from
- utma – permanent type – stores information about the number of views for a given user
- utmb – permanent type – stores information about duration of the stay time
- utmc – session type – store visit / stay time on the site
- Google Analytics, is based in the United States, there are also servers on which data is saved, including IP address or cookies. We use the Google Analytics app for statistical purposes, i.e. study traffic on a website.
- The transfer of personal data to Google Analytics is based on a decision of the Commission stating the appropriate level of protection. The European Commission on 12 July 2016, Decision No. C (2016) 4176, stated that the United States provides an adequate level of protection of personal data transferred under the EU-US Privacy Shield from the Union to entities in the United States.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- · to create statistics that help to understand how the Website Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
- The Website uses two basic types of cookies: “session” (session cookies) and “permanent” (persistent cookies). Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User’s device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
- The Website uses the following types of cookies:
- “necessary” cookies, enabling the use of services available on the Website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the Website and cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the authentication of the Website; files of this category provide the basic functionality of the Website and their downloading depends on the use of services available on our websites, which means that their support is always included;
- “related to the functionality”, allowing to increase the functionality of the Website, while allowing “remembering” the settings you have chosen and personalizing the interface;
- „performance”, enable us to collect information about the use of Website pages, help us improve the website; thanks to these files, we can often process your request faster and we can remember your settings; disabling these files may result in improper display of content and slowed website performance;
4. Server logs.
- Information about some of the behaviors of users are subject to logging in the server layer. These data are used only to administer the website and to ensure the most efficient service of hosting services.
- The browsed resources are identified by URL addresses. In addition, the subscription may be subject to:
- time of arrival of inquiry,
- time of sending the answer,
- name of the client station – identification performed by the HTTP protocol,
- information about errors that occurred during the implementation of the HTTP transaction,
- URL address of the page previously visited by the user (referrer link) – in the case when the Website was accessed via a link,
- information about the user’s browser,
- Information about the IP address.
- The above data is not associated with specific persons browsing the website.
- The above data is used only for server administration purposes.
5. Providing data.
- The data is made available to third parties only within legally permitted limits.
- Data enabling the identification of a natural person is made available only with the consent of that person.
- The operator may be required to provide information collected by the Website to authorized authorities on the basis of lawful requests to the extent resulting from the request.
6. Managing cookie files – how to express and withdraw consent in practice?
- Software for browsing websites (web browser) usually by default allows the storage of cookies on the User’s end device. Website Users can change the settings in this area. The web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Detailed information on this subject is provided in the help or documentation of the web browser. If you use this option, the use of the Website will be possible, in addition to functions that, by their nature, require cookies.
- If you want to change your current settings below, you can choose which of these types of cookies (other than necessary) you agree. So-called files necessary are collected by us in connection with allowing you to use our Website. Turning them off would make it impossible for you to display content on the Website.
- Necessary cookies [more information] These include files that enable the use of services available on the Website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the Website, and cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in authentication on the Website;
- Cookies related to functionality [more information] These are files that allow you to “remember” the settings you have chosen and personalize your interface, eg in terms of the language or region you are from, size of the font, appearance of the website, etc.,
- Performance-related cookies [more information] These cookies enable us to collect information about the use of Website pages, help us improve the website. Thanks to these files, we can often process your request faster and we can remember your settings. Disabling these files may result in improper display of content and slowed website performance.
- Personal data that we process based on your consent, we are entitled to process until you cancel your consent. 26 months
- If the user does not want to receive cookies, he may change the browser settings. We reserve that disabling cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, maintaining user settings may make it difficult, and in extreme cases may prevent the use of websites.
- In order to manage cookie settings, select the web browser / system from the list below and follow the instructions:
7. Your rights
- The Website Operator makes every effort to secure personal data and protect it from the actions of unauthorized persons by applying the necessary security.
- In relation to the personal data processed by the Website Operator, the user has the right to rectify his data, limit the processing of your data, transfer his data, delete data processed without a legal basis, access to data, objection to the processing of personal data with an appropriate basis legal situation, referring to a specific factual situation, including the option of abandoning the possibility of using the abovementioned data for the purposes of direct marketing, the right to withdraw your consent at any time, in the event that we obtain consent for the processing of your personal data.
- If the processing of personal data violates applicable law, the user has the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for Data Protection (from 25 May 2018).
- Last updated: November 23, 2018